JIGYASA

An online placement forum.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Women Reservation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Women Reservation on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:39 am

maven

Admin
Do you think Women Reservation really empower the Indian women condition?

View user profile

2 Re: Women Reservation on Sun May 09, 2010 1:49 am

No because,women reservation was introduced long ago in order to encourage women to actively participate in all the fields..now that have to 2 such a level that they r causing threat to men..Now women are aware of everything and i personally feel that we need not demoralize them by making them still feel that they are being treated as minority compared to men...Present day woman is capable of handling any situation and under any circumstances so there is no point in reservation system still persisting !!!

View user profile

3 @ chaitanyayvrsk on Mon May 10, 2010 12:07 am

Dear friend, women reservation is still under discussion in parliament so your first point is not valid that it was there from long time.
Secondly, I am completely agree with you that women are capable of doing every thing.However, women are not getting the chance to do so. Still very less women has excelled in their field because of men dominance. We have to give them chance and reservation is one of the way to do so.

View user profile

4 Re: Women Reservation on Mon May 10, 2010 12:50 am

Dear friend, 33 % reservation for women have been implemented many years back !!!

View user profile

5 Re: Women Reservation on Mon May 10, 2010 12:52 am

world needs better people but not the one's who are not capable of doing things in a proper way !!! Government cant do injustice to the one's who deserve more !!!

View user profile

6 @ All on Mon May 10, 2010 1:40 am

I think we are discussing under on the wrong line. I hope the moderator of the thread refers to the Women reservation bill that was introduced in the parliament. If that is the case then we are not talking about women reservation in general but women reservation in the elected bodies. I think the discussion for the women reservation bill should be different from what people above have been discussing. Very Happy

View user profile

7 Re: Women Reservation on Mon May 10, 2010 1:44 am

Dear friend, According to Constitution when Panchayati Raj Act, 1992 (73rd and 74th Constitutional Amendment) came into effect granting not less then 33% reservation to women in the Panchayati Raj Institutions or local bodies available. I was talking about the bill that is currently on table in parliament. These reservation talks about 33% women in Parliament and state assembly. I don't think if 33% women come to parliament deserving men will be out. As many of them are from criminal background. If we reserve 33% then we can make sure that in those 33% we get more good people as according to the crime data still less women are criminals. Very Happy

View user profile

8 Re: Women Reservation on Mon May 10, 2010 1:48 am

I thnk its better for the moderator to make this topic clear

View user profile

9 Re: Women Reservation on Mon May 10, 2010 1:53 am

I thnk its better for the moderator to make this topic clear

View user profile

10 @All on Mon May 17, 2010 3:51 pm

maven

Admin
Dear friends, I think topic is crystal clear. It talks about how women reservation will help in empowering the women condition in india. You can talk about the existing reservation rule or the rule that is going to discussed in parliament. You need to give your view considering how it will affect women condition in india.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum